Mike Clarke of Access National Bank and Mark Watts of CST Group for their collaboration & partnership for the Neighborhood Assistance Program, and Bob Van Hoecke & Chuck Veatch who believe in Cornerstones’ mission so much that not only do they give of their time & treasure, they share our story.
Girl Scout Daisy Troop #1632 from the Reston-Herndon area for collecting food for our food pantry.
JJ’s Deli for graciously sponsoring a year’s worth of monthly dinners for Cornerstones financial literacy program. This program provides one-on-one mentoring with financial advisor volunteers who help clients organize their financial paperwork, pay off debt, increase savings, and improve their credit scores.
Thank you The TJX Companies, Inc. for your support of Laurel Learning Center.
For the Embry Rucker Community Shelter:
- The ACT Foundation for catering lunch
- Aldrin Elementary for hosting us at their school to help kick off a year of projects aimed at understanding homelessness and assisting the homeless in our community
- Katie Stoutenger from Andrew Chapel United Methodist Church for Halloween goodie bags for the children at the shelter
- Holly Seibold and BRAWS (Bringing Resources to Aid Women’s Shelters) for providing a night of personalized bra fittings and providing new bras and feminine products to all the ladies in our shelter
- Doubletree by Hilton employees for catering lunch
- Freddie Mac Employees for volunteering at our storage units and shelter to prepare a meal, get us organized and help us prepare for the winter season
- Jim Hickman for the donation of Chipotle dinner for 20 to serve our staff at a training session
- Honey Baked Ham of Reston for their support and donation of ham and beans for a shelter meal
- Langston Hughes Middle School for running a very successful toiletry drive to assist our clients
- Thomas Lee—for leading a very successful Eagle Scout project to collect needed supplies for the shelter
- Leidos for a large donation of surplus catered food
- Let’s Help Kids for donating new children’s Halloween costumes to the children at the shelter
- Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church for providing boxed lunch catering
- Daphne Archilla and Public Interest Registry employees for volunteering and catering a meal
- Reston Runners for shirts and a cash collection from runners
- Padma Shastri for regular drop off catering
- Annam Malik and Spin Systems employees for providing a great Halloween party for the children at the shelter
- WAKA Dominion Kickball League for a huge donation of toiletries, food, cleaning supplies and other items from our wish list as well as a monetary donation