These extraordinary supporters and volunteers donate their gifts, time and talents.
- 25 College Students on an Alternative Spring Break trip through United Way. Students from around the country came to Alexandria this week and volunteered with Assistance Services and Pantry Program (ASAPP), Embry Rucker Community Shelter (ERCS), and Laurel Learning Center
- Crown Relocations for collecting nearly 600 pounds of non-perishable food for ASAPP.
- Austin Gilly for collecting nearly 2,000 pounds of non-perishable food for ASAPP as part of his Eagle Project.
- LEIDOS—for the donation and delivery of office furniture and kitchen appliances to Cornerstones’ headquarters, ERCS and ASAPP.
For providing catering to the Embry Rucker Community Shelter:
- Cedar Run Community Church
- Ashley Hess and the team from LeapPoint, LLC
- Khrystyna Kovalchuk and her mom
- Shirley Kuder and her husband
- The team from Probity, LLC
- RBH Global Wealth Partners
- Viji Sanger and the ACT Foundation
- Laura Schweitzer and the good folks from Dataworks, Inc.
- Barbara Stoval
- Warren Thompson and the team from Thompson Hospitality
- Dorina Wofford