Cornerstones, in partnership with the Hunter Mill District Supervisor’s Office, will once again operate the Hunter Mill District Winter Coat Closet for 2018-2019.
Need a Coat?
The Hunter Mill District Winter Coat Closet will operate on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:00 to 7:00 PM, November 13, 2018 through March 14, 2019 (excluding major holidays). Coats will be distributed from the community room at the Hunter Mill District Supervisor’s Office, 1801 Cameron Glen Drive, Reston, VA 20190.
Have Winter Items to Donate?
Now through January 17, 2019, donations may be made on Tuesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM at the community room at the Hunter Mill District Supervisor’s Office, 1801 Cameron Glen Drive, Reston, VA 20190.
What Can I Donate?
The following items are accepted for distribution:
- New or gently used, clean coats and jackets for all ages (newborn to men’s 5X)
- New hats, gloves mittens and scarves
The following can not be accepted:
- Torn items or items with broken fasteners
- Used hats, gloves, mittens, scarves, rain jackets, wind-breakers and hoodies
- Other clothing items (shoes, boots, snow suits, shirts, pants, etc.)
Questions about volunteering at the Winter Coat Closet? Contact Morgan Grant, Community Resource Coordinator, at 571-323-3674.
Questions about donating coats? Contact Nate King, Donations and Drives Coordinator, at 571-323-9569.