Nominations accepted through November 6th; 5:00 pm
The Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce and Cornerstones are pleased to present the 25th Annual Best of Reston Awards on Thursday, April 7, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency Reston. Our continuing goal is to honor individuals, businesses, and civic/community organizations that have demonstrated significant contributions to the greater Reston/Dulles community in their commitment to community service, excellence, and involvement.
Awardees will be selected for working selflessly without consideration of recognition to improve the greater Reston community/Dulles Corridor region served by the sponsoring organizations. While the awardee is not required to reside or be headquartered in Reston, the awardee’s contributions must benefit the greater Reston/Dulles area.
Click below to nominate online in the following categories:
Employee-Owned Company/Small Business Leader (2-100 employees)*
Corporate Business Leader (101+ employees)*
Click here to download a PDF of the nomination application. Online nominations are strongly encouraged (using the links above).
Completed nomination applications must be received by Friday, November 6, 2015 at 5:00 pm.
- The committee may request additional information of nominators who will have up until November 20, 2015 to provide clarifying information (if needed).
- Applicants may nominate themselves or their own businesses/organizations.
- Selections and notifications will be completed by mid-December.
- Award recipients will be publicly announced on January 14, 2016 at a joint Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce and Cornerstones media event.
- Honorees must be able to attend the April 7, 2016 Best of Reston Community Service Awards and be available in January-March for 2016 video production.
The following are not eligible for a Best of Reston award:
- Elected officials holding federal, state, or county office
- Individual schools or congregations (individuals/groups working within institutions may be considered)
- Posthumous nominations
- Current employees of the Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce or Cornerstones
*Membership in the Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce is preferred. 2016 BOR Sponsorship Levels will count towards GRCC Membership for new chamber members only.