- Here at Cornerstones we have a two-step process in which potential volunteers first attend a general orientation session, and then, based on their volunteering interests, meet individually with a staff member of the Volunteer and Community Engagement team to complete the Ongoing Volunteer Form, Criminal History, and Child Protective Services background checks.
Volunteer orientation sessions are an integral part of the process to acclimate volunteers with Cornerstones. The sessions last about an hour and a half and take place via Zoom due to the ongoing COVID situation. Sign-in details will be sent to session registrants.
Youth under the age of 16 are not required to attend orientation and are strongly encouraged to visit our Youth and Family Volunteer Opportunities page HERE.
Court-related volunteers are NOT required to attend orientation, but must review our page HERE before signing up for a date below.
Click below to sign up for an upcoming session. If you do not receive an email confirmation after signing up, please check your junk or spam mail folders.
- July 8, 2022, 12 PM– Virtual Session
- July 20, 2022, 6:00 PM– Virtual Session
- August 24, 2022, 6:00 PM– Virtual Session
- August 26, 2022, 12:00 PM– Virtual Session
If you have questions, please contact Susan Alger, Director of Volunteer and Community Engagement, at 571-323-1383 or firstname.lastname@example.org.